Saturday, March 21, 2009

Keep Snitchin' (v. 2.0)

The idea behind the first shirt was to have six 8-bit, Nintendo-looking characters behind bars with a simple Keep Snitchin' logo on top. Eventually, I found I wasn't talented or patient enough to draw this myself. Even after borrowing preexisting images from Google, making them hold prison bars was too much a task.

Then, I found a picture comparing a boxer from an 8-bit game to Daniel Plainview and came up with an absurd theme: villains worthy of snitchin', and old video game characters. Here I present to you version 2.0, now in full color with a unified theme: bad guys are bad.

Coming to a Torrid near you.

1 comment:

  1. Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up. Here is....

    ReplyDelete