Dreadlocked Twat

In one of the more concise 'casts I've done recently, I discuss a dreadlocked twat, what to call fat people, why pretentious arthouse cinema is shit compared to Jason Statham cinema, politically correct insults and why Pinocchio is creepy. I mean, the last 50 minutes are good, anyway. Dig it. Subscribe and share if you wish 'cause, uh, you know, ambition. Help me be more ambitious.

[MP3] Download or play this episode directly.
[RSS] Subscribe to your Podcast reader or iTunes manually.
[iTunes] Subscribe directly in iTunes.

2 comments:

  1. It's an outright travesty your material isn't garnering any discussion, love, and to be frank, any groupie slores. Your shit is dope, and I enjoy listening to it. It's just pure. Keep doing your thing, my guy. Much love and respect for being yourself. Word up.

    ReplyDelete

Post whatever you like, as long as you're not a bot.